Friday, May 18, 2012

Ravelry - A Must For Knitters And Crocheters!


What in the world did we do before Ravelry.  What is Ravelry, you ask?  If you are a knitter or crocheter like I am, you should take a peek at probably the biggest cache of patterns, yarn, inspiration, projects ever.  The best thing?  To join and look around it is free-and there are free patterns to download, too!  I periodically look there for new patterns, and today I found this one:  Charleston Tea by one of my very favorite designers for knitted cardigans, Thea Coleman.  I'm casting on for this one very soon.  I am currently working on Thea's design called Vodka Gimlet.  I'm just after the separation for the sleeves, and working on the body of the sweater.  Here's my progress:


I must warn you about Ravelry, it is addicting.  For me, I love to see other people's projects. 
What are you currently working on?  Leave a comment and let me know!

No comments: